Piglet's House

This is my first blog, and the idea is that it will be the basis for doing class blogs with the students next year. Hopefully I will try this out on myself and then when I start doing it with the students,I will not be a totally ignorant newbie! Anyway here goes, wish me luck.

Name:
Location: Jerusalem,, Israel

Originally from London, England I teach high school English in Jerusalem, and dream about traveling all over the world.Have managed to realize some of this dream,but I still want more!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Widgets


Trying to figure out all this widget stuff.Not sure I get it.Seems to me a little bit like the twitter thing.I can handle it now when I am not working,but how do people have time for all this stuff when they have to work?? beats me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken, Ellen and Bei said...

Ted/Piglet -- thanks for the comments on my Yunnan blog...we are no longer in Yunnan but back in the U.S. I teach here and was only able to live in Yunnan for a year but am anxious to return. Keep me posted about your microenterprise project if you don't mind. I'm curious to hear more. By the way--we found our jobs at the college there through the Colorado China Council which is run by a friend. Sorry to respond via comment to your blog, but I wasn't sure how else to communicate. Best, Ken Driese

May 4, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home